Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How Many Times Have I Told You?


"Ow, Ow, Stop. Stop, it hurts!" my poor brat yelled as he wiggled side to side trying to avoid my next move.

"Hold still!" I told him with a firm but loving voice. "How many times have I told you not to do it?"

"Owww, I'm sorry please, I won't. I won't do it again. Just pleeeeease stop," my poor boy sobbed.

I quickly grabbed the hand that came back to stop mine. Shaking my head, I wrapped my legs around him to hold him in place.

"Okay, finished," I said while pulling him up and into an all forgiven hug while running my fingers through his long hair, "What are you going to do before going to bed?" I stating firmly.

"Spit out my gum," he told me, rubbing the sore spot on his head where I had to remove the gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment